24+ Advanced Learning Loan
If you are aged 24 or over and want to study an Access to Higher Education Diploma, a Level 3 or 4 Certificate or Diploma, there is help available to fund your course. Study for the career you want now without having to pay course fees up-front with the 24+ Advanced Learning Loan.
- Business Administration
- Health and Social Care
- Child Care
- Business Management
Qualify now pay later
- Advanced Learning Loans are available to cover tuition fees for learners aged 24+ who are enrolling on courses at Level 3 and above
- No credit check
- No repayments until you earn over £21,000 per year
- Easy to apply for
- Low rate of interest
A 24+ Advanced Learning Loan can help you to:
- Boost your career prospects.
- Refresh your industry skills.
- Progress to Higher Education.
- Help you to get any qualification.
To qualify for the 24+ Advanced Learning Loan you’ll need to be:
- Aged 24 and over at the start of your course
- A resident in the UK for three years prior to the start of the course
- Enrolling on a publicly funded course at Level 3 or 4, such as: A-Levels, Access to
HE Diplomas, other Diplomas and Certificates.
How is the loan paid?
- Student Finance England (SFE) pay your course fees directly to the College
- You will only start to repay the loan once you have completed your course and are earning over £21,000 per year
- Any loan remaining after 30 years will be written off
- You will pay 9% of any income earned over £21,000 – for example:
|Income each year before tax||Monthly salary||Monthly repayment|
|Up to £21,000||£1,750||£0|