This Level 2 Customer Service qualification will help you to develop your knowledge, enhance day-to-day interactions with customers and boost your CV.
Training for the Customer Service Certificate is based around six key areas, and we’ll help you put together the right modules from each area to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career:
- Customer service essentials – understand your organisation’s approach to customer service, the importance of your appearance and behaviour and how to deal with the complaint and respond appropriately to questions and comments.
- Communicating with customers – how to prepare written communications, listen to your customers and interpret body language.
- Problem solving – discover how to respond to customer queries and complaints appropriately, deal with difficult and dissatisfied customers and record and analyse data from complaints to identify recurring problems.
- Relationship building – find out how you can exceed your customers’ expectations.
- Continuing improvement – carrying out a self-assessment and working with others to improve the performance of you and your business.
- Using information – how to gather, store, and process accurate customer service information lawfully and securely.
Start date: Once every 2 months on Friday
Course time: 10 am to 2 pm.
Level 2: Recruitment ongoing.
Class size: Max 15 (average class size 10)
Minimum age: 18
1 day (4 hours)