Student Oyster card:
Benefits and eligibility
Get 30% off the price of adult-rate Travelcards and Bus & Tram Passes.
If you’re 18 or over, live at a London address, in full-time education, or on a mandatory work placement in London, you may be eligible for an 18+ Student Oyster photocard.
To apply, you must be enrolled:
- With a school, college or university that’s registered on the TfL scheme
- On a mandatory work placement in London
- On an eligible full-time or part-time course
- A colour digital photo to upload
- Your student enrolment ID from your school, college or university
- Your course start and end dates
- A credit or debit card to pay the £20 fee
- An active email address
Student TOTUM / NUS card:
TOTUM / NUS Extra is the student discount card. Put together by the clever people at TOTUM / NUS, it provides discounts on some if the biggest and most popular brands in the UK for students and university staff alike.
No other student card can give you half price unlimited music, access to student rates on your TV and Internet bill and cheap pizza to boot.
TOTUM / NUS Extra is also the only student discount card that can be used while shopping online.
And all this for £14.99 including ISIC, you can upgrade to an International Student Identity NUS Extra card, which is recognised and valid for discounts worldwide.
Get it now!