This Level 2 Customer Service course will help you to develop your knowledge, enhance day-to-day interactions with customers, and boost your CV.
Training for the Customer Service Certificate is based on six key areas, and we’ll help you put together the right modules from each area to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career.
- Customer service essentials – understand your organisation’s approach to customer service, the importance of your appearance and behaviour, and how to deal with the complaint and respond appropriately to questions and comments.
- Communicating with customers – how to prepare written communications, listen to your customers and interpret body language.
- Problem-solving – Learn how to handle customer complaints, analyse data and identify recurring issues.
- Relationship building – find out how you can exceed your customers’ expectations.
- Continuing improvement – carrying out a self-assessment and working with others to improve the performance of you and your business.
- Using information – how to gather, store, and process accurate customer service information lawfully and securely.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for people who want to work in customer service.
In order to be eligible for the course, a minimum entry level 3 Functional skills in English and Mathematics is required for candidates. Scheduled for a duration of one day, the course will take place from 10 AM to 2 PM and accommodate a maximum of 10 students, with an average class size of 5-8 students. Additionally, participants must be at least 18 years of age to enrol in the course.
Course dates and times:
Successful candidates will receive a Customer Service certificate upon completion of the course. The certificate proves understanding and commitment to health and safety.
For more information, please visit the reception of the college.